Sunday, May 16, 2010

rainy

day. i am currently out on the back porch sitting in one of the patio chairs with my feet propped up. i have my coffee on the ledge and computer in my lap. some music (jon foreman) playing--but also the great sound of a light rain. have a book to start reading too. it's a little chilly but i have a blanket wrapped around me.

it has been a busy last 4 days. thursday-emporia. friday-chiropractor, babysitting, decorating for the women's brunch. saturday-women's brunch, sarah's graduation/moving away/birthday party. today-church. so, now everyone is having a relaxing afternoon. mom is taking a nap, markli is reading in the living room and dad is still at church i guess.

today's service was great. it was a weepy sunday for me. it first started out in sunday school. we were just praying for each other in our accountability group. then the spirit was just working in me. it's an incredible thing. and well, that's all. it was just a great sunday. His presence was definitely evident.

i feel like these next 2 months are going to be great. i think the lord has been working in and through me to prepare me for this awesome experience. i can't wait to see what he has in store for me.

i would have liked to go walking this afternoon, but i can wait until this evening.

i hope you have just as great of an afternoon as i am having.

love maresalee

2 comments:

jami jensen said...

jon foreman is wonderful. been enjoying some of his stuff today. good choice.

kayrosebry said...

I want to follow you but it won't let me.