Wednesday, February 11, 2009

stiff

lately i've been feeling like an old woman.  my joints have been killin' me.  like my ankles and knees hurt to run.  and if i do run it hurts my ankles to walk the next day.  very weird. not sure what the deal is.

school and trying to study and get in a daily workout and sleep oh, and some work is hard to balance sometimes.  didn't have to work today though.  the lady i nanny for likes to inform just a few hours previous to my work time that i am not needed today. i love that.  (not)

exciting news.  guess it was meant for me to go on the FC trip because the balance is being paid off by my home church.  very nice of them.  and i might end up having extra.  i wonder what that means?  

update on finger:  doing well.  still keeping it covered until further notice of family medical friend.  took a little more extra skin off tonight and there seems to be just a very young stage of skin coming along.  so looking good.  CHECK IT OUT!  :)
           

-have a good'n

2 comments:

Sherry said...

extra moolah? Well,Grandma (the creaky old joints), might have to take a trip to Savers while you are there

Anonymous said...

Hey Maresa--your mom sent me to your site to look at your finger--
Your finger looks good. I would continue the Silvadene and wrapping until the new skin grows over--No more debriding(removing skin) unless the skin is brown or black. The new skin is very fragile and prone to tearing or infection, that is why you have to keep it wrppped. Hope school is going well.
Medical Friend (jamie Ticgelaor)