Thursday, February 12, 2009

wordle


wordle. it's a combination of all the words i tweet. and the biggest ones are the one's i use most. looked at it just for fun. (if you click on the graphic thing it opens in a new tab and is more clear.)

have to find a new job. i don't have to nanny tomorrow and my hours are getting fewer and fewer. my last week nannying will be at the end of this month unless i find something before then. hope i can find something with similar hours and pay. i've been spoiled with all of my jobs i guess.

started on my third jodi picoult book today. i really like these books.

the weekend seems somewhat uneventful but i'm just fine with that. i'll find things to do as the time comes. there is a show tomorrow night that will be good. and i will be babysitting for my cousin sometime this weekend. i miss babysitting younger kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude SICK PIC!!!! I love that my username is HUGE. im DOIN IT.


LOVE YOU
@SERVANTNICOLE