Sunday, March 15, 2009

fc

i want to live in fort collins at some point in my life. just letting you know.

well, we made it to fort collins yesterday around 3pm. it's so amazing here. my sister and brother-in-law, and kids used to live here. we never had time to check things out when i helped them move last summer so i'm seeing it now. it's so sweet! and everyone is just so laid back. and it's so nice and quiet. sounds weird to say, but walking the streets it was just quiet.

we had a nice service this morning and just love the feel of the church even though it's still rather small. i just really like it. it was also nice to have such a nice group of us college kids here too. after service we went to huhot. it was incredible. then we had a couple hours to go walk around old town. loved it. we found walrus ice cream. i guess it's a pretty big deal here. it was delish.

we are all loving it here and i really love the group i came with. glad i decided to come that's for sure.

think i'll write a blog everyday this week. i'll tell a story or something. i love having the internet here on my mac. ha

have a good day. night. day or night.


4 comments:

Sherry said...

I heart FC with ALL my heart.

We'll live there again (for good) someday I'm sure of it.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the blogs

Anonymous said...

cant wait till you are BACK.

beau carlson said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself so far. Be careful and have fun with the group. I find it funny that you brought the computer with you on the trip. Don't blame you, just find it funny. Nothing I wouldn't do myself. Also, I wish I could take the word thing off of my blog but I don't think I can.

dylanjacobus said...

Walrus Ice Cream! You ate there? I love that place. I ate there the last time I went to Colorado.

Anyway, I am thinking I should have brought my computer. There is just so much to remember. My blog when I get back is gonna be so long if the leader doesnt let me use his.

P.S. the word thing for you is stallyho.... haha