Sunday, January 24, 2010

bargains

so, i haven't been in much of a mood for shopping the past semester. well, i think it's back in my blood. it's good and bad. i find the best bargains and i don't buy anything but good bargains. today i had a date with target. i had a previous coupon from target that prints out sometimes after you check out. well, it was for 2 dollars off at the starbucks inside. well, i got a decaf sugar free caramel americano. i only had to pay 27 cents. this started my two hours of looking at the entire store. i found two picture frames. 4 dollars and 6 dollars. i also found a new reed scent deal for 4 dollars. saving it for when my apple spice runs out. the new scent is fresh laundry. should be good. i had a lovely afternoon.

i worked 24 hrs this week. it was crazy. that was the most i've ever worked while in school. it was okay but i was definitely tired. i just had to remember what my paycheck will look like. after work yesterday i hung out with amber then we went to Uchurch. after Uchurch i had some friends over to see my new room. YES, I HAVE MOVED OUT OF MY SUITE. i have my own little dorm room now. it was an open room and i went to talk to the RE about moving back to the dorms and she informed me of this room. i accepted the offer. ha. i love it.

i joined choir the semester. it's my first time to ever be in a school choir. always was apart of the church choir. it will be good and good for me. we got a new choir director, john leavitt. he is a composer from wichita area i believe. pretty incredible.

want to go home soon. i miss it. mom's good meals. i wish i could make my own. i actually am planning a meal with friends right now. tuesday night, i'm making dinner. they want grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables. i can do that. i'm excited. :)

i believe that is all i have to share today. have a great!

maresalee

No comments: