Monday, January 25, 2010

scriptures

here are just a couple scriptures i've been enjoying. also a little medley, if you will.

"But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."

Colossians 3:14-16 NKJV

"Christ...loved the church, and gave himself for it; that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

Ephesians 5:25-27 KJV


"I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship You; O my soul rejoice. Take joy my King in what you hear may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear."

No comments: